Monday, August 19, 2013
Noon – 1:00 p.m. CST
Dairy smarter. Learn how from the experts!
Join industry peers for “Economics of robotic milking,” an online discussion with Tom Anderson, Adult Farm Business Management Instructor, Riverland Community College, along with Lely, the world leader in robotic milking systems.
The 60-minute Webinar will discuss the financial impact robotic milking has on an operation.
Steps to register for the Webinar:
- Go to https://lelynorthamerica.webex.com
- Click on the “calendar” icon and navigate to “August 19, 2013.”
- Click “The Economics of Robotic Milking.”
- Click the “Register” button to register for the meeting.
- Complete the requested information and click “Register Now.”
- Once the host approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the meeting.
- To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: