Below are a few tips and considerations
- If you use heaters within your robot area try and test them in advance.
- If your robot area is sensitive to cold airflow think ahead about how to stop this and what kind of materials you might need. Buy these materials in advance.
- Typical rough or worn out cup cords are more sensitive to frost. Check your cup cords and replace them when necessary. As stated above spray cords with silicone if needed.
- Check and calibrate the correct proportion of water and chemicals for cleaning.
- If you are using a so-called ‘heating ribbon’ for your water supply, check its function.
- If you have insulated your water pipes, visually check the insulation.
- Check that the water boiler is working properly and keeps reaching the desired temperature.
- Ask yourself whether your footbath management should be adjusted to wintertime. Do you really want footbaths in freezing cold temperatures?
- Get out a few more mouse traps and catch rodent early in the winter before they start eating wires.